by High End Tasting
1. It is important for High End Tasting to protect your personal privacy. Therefore we strive to always protect your personal data in the best possible way and comply with applicable data protection rules
2. High End Tasting processes data that you have provided to us purchasing items in our webstore or by other means.
Example of such information is:
– Contact information ( such as email address, phone number & address)
– Payment information ( such as bank account)
– Transaction and payment information
3. Purpose for processing your personal data
– High End Tasting administers your purchase, which includes delivering your purchases to your specified address
– Administers your purchase if you have chosen to pay against invoice.
– Keeping our customer records updated with current address
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data
– Performance of contract ( to fulfill the purchase agreement)
– Law compliance
5. Who can access your personal data?
– High End Tasting will use your data to perform the contract with our customer ( such as suppliers, transport companies, accountant, agents)
6. For how long is your personal data retained
– Your personal data is only retained for as long as you have consented to or when necessary to us to provide you with our services or fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, reporting or regulatory requirements.
7. Data security
– The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures with regards to the website and your electronic communications with us.
8. Your rights
– In according with the Data Protection Legislation you have the right to access( rectify, withdraw of consent) information about what personal data are processed and to demand a correction of your personal data.
– for the purpose of any complaints or questions you can contact us at: email@example.com